Saturday, January 29, 2011

Classicsoul1075.com Home of Murph in the Morning.

Big Murph and Cuba Gooding Sr hanging out on the radio show.

                                                           Classicsoul1075.com Logo
You can check out Big Murph everyday Mon-Fri 8am-noon jump starting you days and on sundays at 6:30-9:30pm playing your favorite classic soul music that take you back to the good old days. Join me LIVE!!! thats right i said the show is LIVE!!! so join us and request songs and hang out with people who enjoy music and Family. Log on everyday to www.classicsoul1075.com.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE STATION MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE CLASSICSOUL FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thank you so much tish my sister, we thank you for all your love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyyy Big Brother it's me your girl bri~bri ... I'm here ... I see you got it poppin over her my brother! I Like what I see, wouldn't have missed this for the world ... That Classic Soul Station is my number 1 station and you know that's TRU!!! Hey Bro you rock over here I Love what I see!
    Thanks for the invite!
    Peace and Love
    The TRU Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVING YOUR MORN MUSIC WITH SPECIAL K IS THE CLASSICSOUL WAY TO START A GREAT DAY LOVE KEN MURPH IN THE MORN , EVEN US MERMAIDS COME ON LAND TO SPLASH TO THE SOUNDS,, HEE HEE YEP ITS ME

    ReplyDelete